We deliver a broad range of cost-effective methodologies to suit your study objectives and each study is managed with expertise, care and in close partnership with you.
Qualitative remains a leading research methodology. The ability of skilled moderators to engage respondents, to question them more deeply on areas of interest, and to observe or respond to non-verbal communication allows clients insights they need to make important brand and business decisions.
We blend a deep understanding of brand marketing, proven research acumen, and technology. This allows us to create custom research solutions to help executives obtain uniquely rich and accurate market feedback for go-to-market strategies on package, position, price and market products that create maximum market appeal and adoption.
We provide customizable research consulting solutions to help you navigate your organization’s customer insights crossroads. Examples of how we can help range from the simple to the in-depth: including speaking engagements, workshops, expert network consultation, benchmarking and best practices, and new opportunity identification and implementation.
Today’s successful and growing organizations have transformed their customer insight activities and processes to higher levels of Maturity. Each Stage corresponding to a direct impact on not only the customer, but the company’s bottom line.
Our CLICK® model forms a defensible, meaningful and statistically reliable tracking of impact from customer insight activities. It provides guidance across multiple areas of your organization’s capability.
When required, we build completely proprietary insight products or services. An example of these include:
- Complete feedback systems incorporating highest executive buy-in approach. (NPS, Voice of Customer, Customer Experience Success™, etc.)
- Interactive knowledge portals and dashboards
- Enterprise customer intelligence platforms
- Standards development for performance measurement/ scorecard implementation
- Assessment frameworks
- Completely new ranking and rating systems for organizations, departments, products and services (Competitive Landscaping, Sustainability, etc)
- 360˚ customer intelligence point-of-view (POV) systems
- And more . . .
Seattle • San Francisco • New York